The Half Marathon
The 2nd annual Phoenix Women's Half Marathon, 10k and 5k!
You are about to become part of the inaugural event destined to be the premier women's running event in Arizona!
Register for the Half Marathon
The Half Marathon Details
What you get:
- Custom Event Medal
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Long Sleeve Jacket!!!
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
- Prizes at the awards ceremony!
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
Event Schedule - Sunday, 01/29/2017
- January 29 07:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- January 29 08:00 AM - Half Marathon Run Begins
- January 29 08:15 AM - 10K Run/Walk Begins
- January 29 08:30 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- January 29 09:30 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
- Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 7:00am at Rose Mofford Sports Complex.
- The half will start at 8am!
- All participants will be chip timed by StartLine Racing. Age group awards will be issued to the top three participants in all age groups (5 year age increments will be used).
Rose Mofford Sports Complex
9833 N 25th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85021 (map)
You can run the half virtually too!
"A virtual race is a race that can be ran at any location. You can walk, use the treadmill, run outside or participate in another race. You can run your race at your pace wherever you like."
The Phoenix Women's Half Marathon, 10k and 5k are Virtual Runs too!
Of course we want you to participate in the Phoenix Women's Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal, jacket and other cool swag you still can! Here is your way to take part in this epic event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping!
GirlsRunFast ambassadors, this one is PERFECT for you!
Register for the Virtual runs!